Here In My Home - Malaysian Artistes For Unity

Friday 31 October 2008

Coincidence meh?


After returning home as I am sick today, I stopped by the mosque near my home that has a petrol station nearby. Imagine my surprise to see it totally closed, ostensibly due to their computer system going down as shown by the crude notice below. Nonetheless I have my suspicions as I read The Star's headline today that screamed "Govt expected to reduce petrol price by 15 sen a litre Saturday". A little too coincidental for the station to shut down today, don't you think, especially since it is part of the chain of petrol stations that claimed to run of fuel after the last price reduction when all other stations did not have the same problem. Well it is no worry to me as I still have half a tankful left, so if the price is reduced tomorrow I still do not need to rush and fill my tank up anyway.

No comments: