Here In My Home - Malaysian Artistes For Unity

Saturday 18 October 2008

Salute To Malaysian Artistes For Unity

From today you will find on my blog a music video done by a non-partisan group calling themselves "Malaysian Artistes For Unity" being posted on my blog page. I hope it gets regular play as its message is something that I want to get across to Malaysians in particular and to the world in general. Well it has been a while since I heard their song being played so it was fortuitous that I saw a video of their song on cable TV today and found out about their website. To be honest I was wondering whose project this was though I could identify some of the singers involved, so this website finally revealed the kind souls who contributed to the project, in their words, "getting together to make an anti-racism national unity song and music video" that is so appropriate in today's situation. Well I want to do my own bit and get their message across so do visit their website and download or embed the video in your own website, as sadly I must say that they are really not getting that much of exposure so every little bit should help. Bravo to you people! YOU ARE RIGHT! HERE IN MY HOME IS MY HOMELAH!

No comments: