Here In My Home - Malaysian Artistes For Unity

Friday 4 January 2008

New Year Thoughts

Well today is the start of my workday for the year 2008. As expected it is a slow morning as my head officce should be gearing up for their New Year Party. No such luck for my office though as most of the expatriates are still in their home country and would only come in on Monday. Anyway already have a meeting this afternoon so it should be a real working day for us.

Well for me this new year has always been the same, preparing for my kids schooling. Yesterday was a day spent at my younger daughter's kindergarten and luckily for me she took to it like duck to water. So today I am confident enough to leave her alone there. Also took the time to clean out the facial fuzz I have been keeping for the holidays so much so that the kindergarden headmaster was non-plussed this morning when I dropped off my daughter. Anyway looking forward to a good new year and best wishes to all of you.

No comments: